7:45 AM PST, 7/6/2010
- Buy Now!
- 4:04 PM PST, 10/24/2113
- Time Left:
It is actually very easy for anyone to program a keyless entry remote or key fob, also spelled keyfob. All that is required to program an additional remote to your Escalade is one existing key.
If you have one working key for your vehicle then it simply requires following the short and simple on-board programming instructions below:
well! For more information on the world of feedback, visits eBays Feedback Forum.
1. Close all vehicle doors.
2. Insert the key into the ignition.
3. Hold down the power UNLOCK button on the drivers door panel-continue to hold
down until instructed to release in step 9.
4. Perform steps 5 through 8 in fairly rapid succession.
5. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position (as far as you can go without starting the
6. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
7. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position.
8. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
9. Release the power unlock button on the door panel. The vehicle will lock and unlock
the doors automatically.
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the transmitter simultaneously until
the door locks and unlocks.
This step may take up to 30 seconds.
11. Repeat step 10 NOW for each additional transmitter (including any existing
12. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position in order to exit the transmitter programming
This is all that is required to program a new or additional car remote entry key fob to your 2004 Cadillac Escalade EXT ESV.
Be sure to ask Keyless Steve for how you can obtain programming info for many other makes and models.
Visit http://www.stevekeyless.com and check out our new blog for future programming tips and secrets.